Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh, Yeah!

I forgot to mention this. I'm a big fan of comic books (*ahem* graphic novels) and web comics are like continual free books! One I'm reading presently is called Minus by Ryan Armand. Minus is a little girl with a Tin Tin cowlick and some kind of magic power although I don't know if it's ever clarified why or how. Anyway, it's beautifully done with watercolors, the character is endearing, and while there's not a particular story arc that I can pick out (but maybe later? I'm not that far into it) it's pretty engaging.

Even if you don't have time to read through it, at least check out one of my favorite strips so far. Something about that last panel gives me chills. I want to tack it up in the bedroom of every little girl I can find. Which I guess is the point?

No comments: