Sunday, May 11, 2008

YouTubing

Remember how I said that M.I.A. song was the catchiest thing ever? It's not. It just got knocked down by The Ting Tings' "That's Not My Name":


My favorite Radiohead song (pretty much my favorite song in general) is a live version of the song "Fog" and I recently found a video of it. It's amazing. I would give a foot to be able to play the piano like that man. At least a couple of toes.

I would give both feet to have been at that show. They didn't play this at the show I went to last Tuesday (oh, yeah, that's right). I didn't expect them to. Even the studio version isn't an album track. That show was excellent, by the way. We had fantastic seats, thanks to my mom.

One last video. When we're retired, Caecus and I are going to act out the scene from I (heart) Huckabee's where Dustin Hoffman and Lily Tomlin run through the suburban neighborhood in the middle of the afternoon in business suits (Lily is in a lovely powder blue skirt suit with white gloves) with spy gear. Anyway, after we do that, I'm going to do this:

What is it about powder blue that encourages such liberation?!

I guess that's it for now. Late!

No comments: