Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today's Aggravation

Men who think they can treat grown women as if they are little girls:

OLD


NEW


I expect this from Chris Matthews, but Obama? Come on, man, are you TRYING to insure that I don't vote for you? Because you didn't have my vote in the first place and you're certainly not making any effort to get it. Hillary might have had it, but she stopped trying for me when she heard that I'm not a key demographic. WHATEV!

Crazy Old Guy in '08!

No, not THAT crazy old guy!


Or THAT crazy old guy!


Yeah, THAT Crazy Old Guy!


Classes started today. Algebra is totally going to drink my milkshake:

"Don't bully me, Algebra!"

[Edit: Caecus - "You know, algebra will probably drink your milkshake, but I don't think it will beat you to death with a bowling pin." Touche, my friend.]

No comments: