Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Unbridled Optimism

Quick stop by to post today's Dinosaur Comic:

can you imagine a digestive system running in "full reverse"? it's either entirely horrible, or it's comedy bronze, silver and gold.

If you don't regularly check out Qwantz.com's Dinosaur Comics, you really, really should. Here's another of my favorites:

you've got to be pretty sassy-assy to enroll in the monthly sassy-assy competition
Can we please have a Sassy-Assy Competition? Please?

Aaaaand now I'm off to play Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army. I got REALLY into this game after I got it for Christmas but after the INSANELY hard battle with the Mishaguji in Waden One Tower, I had to take a break and then sort of forgot to go back to it until last night. Anyway, this game is made of awesome. Laterz.

No comments: