Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Return to the Burn

It has been over a year and a half since I last updated this here ol' blog. I had some things to do: mental housekeeping in more private places, exploring other interests. I finished school, traveled a lot, started seeing someone new, got a real big-girl job, drew new friends in close and old friends in closer. I'm on a regular Monday-Friday schedule now with set hours and everything! I'm working from home and have a lot of downtime as long as I am tethered to my computer. As such, I intend to write more about the music, movies, blogs, books, television, food, and art that I like. Not really a new direction since that's really all I ever did with this blog to begin with, but a new attempt at more regular posts. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE? Let us begin...

No comments: